Sonic Electronix

Steve Meade website has help me what about you ????

I'm still learning. A couple years ago I never knew bout setting the gain correctly, proper power wire, batteries and alts, the list goes on.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

I've learned a lot from this place, about what's good and what is not so good. How to properly wire an amplifier and how to set the gains on it. Still need to buy a DD-1, that will come soon though. This place has helped me a lot, couple of members stand out too.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I searched out this website after watching a youtube video, like many others. I have learn tons. I used to be one of those guys who thought sealed boxes were the only way to go. Now I am a believer in ports. I am working very hard to be more open and let some of my creativity out. I've learned that there are many factors (little ones, to some people) that make very large differences in the output of enclosures. I've also learned that the enclosure is a very important part of your setup. You can make entry level subs sound good in a properly built box. Just a couple things I've learned

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

It helped me learn about life beyond RF and Alpine cause thats all I ran back in the day. I was pretty much out of car audio except for basic upgrades from about 96 - 2008. When I joined this forum I had no idea about Fi, Sundown, and DC. I have definately learned a lot on here.

Archived