Oh shit I just saw that somehow there are 2 of these threads. I honestly have no idea how that happened. I posted it in a hurry before going to a car meet and somehow got this result. My bad guys

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

• 1 month later...

Alright I am visiting some friends in Florida for 2 weeks and this guy just traded his bagged scion for this bagged ranger. The precious owner seemed to be clearly going for looks rather than function, however it doesn't appear that way after the horror of the build behind the mdf and vinyl.

Listened to it before the tear down and it sounded like complete ass. Very low power and definitely not sealed off

There are 15 of these 10" *300 watt* studio pro subs. All paper

euL7WiE.jpg

Ezx43Kj.jpg

Every speaker had the wire wrapped around the terminal and then the terminal FOLDED over it

pWgOPwy.jpg

Apparently parallel

qbOTQLp.jpg

MqQmYfa.jpg

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE POWERING ALL THIS MADNESS?!?!

8Gr8LWr.jpg

.........Thats right. 1 fucking BOSS 4000w MONO

The amp was held by 1 screw... and grounded to the back of the cab with no sanding

JNQOWy4.jpg

Could it get much worse?

Yes. It could.

i5JbLxX.jpg

WHAT IN THE FUCK. Wanted to keep 3 of them sealed? with tupperwear? This hurts my heart to see.

Got all the shit out

tDqFVuR.jpg

Oh and I dont have a photo of it but at the bottom of the wall around the center console was just empty space... no sealing at all

He's got that cleeean install. ;)

LOL I saw this thing at the Spring Bling show at Anderson Motor Speedway back early summer. He never turned it on but we got a kick out of it. From what I remember the rest of the truck looked pretty sweet though.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived