Little Sister stole and wrecked my car

as title says.... ( I live in the Cayman islands currently )

My mom bought the car back in 2005, I went to the US for highschool and after I graduated I moved back here to cayman.

my mom then bought a new car ( audi s5 ) and gave me the Toyota 4 runner. ( it was in my name )

so last night at 3 am my sister took the car and ended up rolling it.. ( she is fine thank god).. o yea she's 15.

I was in the mist of selling the car for 13grand to someone to start a new system

im really mad but glad she fine at the same time, really no idea why she did this I would never expect it from her. she just wanted to go for a ride she said..... no idea what to do now..... obviously insurance doesn't cover it

and she hit another car that was parked.... so WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT CAR ALSO INSURANCE DOESNT COVER THAT,

and im 17 btw I just got out of highschool, just have a internship, I feel bad for my mom.... im going to try to support her as much as possible. and as for my sister she was arrested, we bailed her and such but she has a court hearing tomorrow. big fuck uped situation.

IMG_20130812_00986.jpg

IMG_20130812_00987.jpg

Damn man that sucks big time glad shes ok but at the same time i wouldnt of bailed my sister out if she did that sorry to hear though

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

That sucks dude!! I take it that you only had liabilty insurance, I don't see how they can deny paying for damage to the parked car.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Wow, that blows! Im sorry to hear. At least it wasnt the Scooby :/

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Holy crap dude, that's insane. Sorry to hear, but good to hear that she is ok. She is your sister after all, what a terrible decision though. How in the hell did she achieve those results in what LOOKS like a parking lot?!?!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

My coworker had a similar thing, but since she had no idea her daughter took the car, and did not give her permission they covered it all. She also totaled another persons car. I love my brothers, but if they did that shit to me I would stick it to them, Right is Right and your sister should have to apy for ALL of it, even if it takes her until she is 20+ years old.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived