99 Accent full Soundqubed build Sub stage done.

Got some trim cut and rounded for the front baffle. Got one wrapped gonna get to the other tomorrow.

Had to trim some off on the to right peace due to clearance issues with the rear deck.

SAM_1353.jpg

SAM_1355.jpg

The tips were very hard to get looking good. Its not perfect but not too bad for the first time.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Wow looks really clean, Very nice job!

Thanks.

regarding that picture with the sawdust on your car. i hope you realize that you literally just scratched the absolute shit out of your clear coat by wiping your finger across it.

If you saw the rest of the car some light clear coat scratches are the least of the problems. Now if it was a good car I wouldn't even cut near it let alone rub off any form of dirt and dust off it.

Nice job Borris! Looks good man! My girls like to get involved in my stuff too. Makes me feel good when they wanna help.

Thanks bro. My kids get into this hobby a bit. I asked my daughter what she thought if I walled the car and she said "that would be awesome, and then you can make my hair go all crazy."

Got the sub stage finished today. Sealing it off wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be with as big as my box is it only took 2 cans of GS. For only my second time building in the trunk I think this turned out well, and I learned a few things on the way.

Pass. side

SAM_1361.jpg

SAM_1363.jpg

Drivers side.

SAM_1362.jpg

Subs loaded.

SAM_1364.jpg

There is one small spot where you can see some GS but I can live with that. Tomorrow its round 2 on the doors.

• 1 month later...

Figured I'd give an update, gonna put the doors on hold till spring due to the weather here going to shit and my garage has no heat. If things go well I might be going bigger next year but only time will tell.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the port with the kids drawing on them, best thing I have seen in car audio yet. I love my daughter, first tattoo was of her name at 31 yrs. old.

When I was younger I was a Commercial/industrial HVAC service man and I let my GF at the time (wife now) decorate my tool box using different colors permanent markers. I have always been about family first. I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea some day.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived