99 Accent full Soundqubed build Sub stage done.

Not much done today, got like 20 mins of sleep so ya Im not too motivated. But I did run the main power wire. I ran it through the fender and into the car through an existing grommet. The Idea came to me when I was looking at where the factory wiring goes and check on the pass side and found the hole. I feel good about this because it will be safe from the elements and the pounds of road salt.

I drilled a hole and put in some pvc to cover the sharp edges.

SAM_1156.jpg

Coming through the pass side fender and safely into the car.

SAM_1159.jpg

And just because.

SAM_1161.jpg

Well as much as I dont want to do it but the door panels are going to be re-done. I fucked up on the placement of the pods and put them to low, so they rub pretty hard on the door jams. I cant see any other way of fixing them but a total rebuild. Sucks I spent about 10 hrs on one but oh well, they should be better this time.

lol i screw my doors up too the same way this summer

03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k

alpine type-s 6.5 comp

alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass

jl 300/4 (dead)

jl500/1 (dead)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the port with the kids drawing on them, best thing I have seen in car audio yet. I love my daughter, first tattoo was of her name at 31 yrs. old.

When I was younger I was a Commercial/industrial HVAC service man and I let my GF at the time (wife now) decorate my tool box using different colors permanent markers. I have always been about family first. I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea some day.

Naw man go for it. Its a nice touch to any port. I like it so I can look back and have a part of my kids with me every where I go.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

• 2 months later...

anymore updates?? How bout a vid of the subs pounding.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

anymore updates?? How bout a vid of the subs pounding.

No updates unfortunately. Been meaning to get a vid bit never got around to it. Still lacking a front stage which sucks but I got some ideas to try. Maybe I'll make a vid tomorrow if the snow lets up.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Archived