Dear Amp Test Tuesday Participants

Hi!

I just wanted to drop a little friendly competitive advice to some of you who are obviously way the F' off.

First and foremost, READ THOUROGHLY!!

S.M spells it out pretty fuckin' clear what his expectations are for responses and what exactly he is looking for in his opening post. And let me tell you, he's setting the bar pretty low so everyone has a fair chance. So on that note, thanks Steve!

Second, if your answer is THOUSANDS of watts away from the average response, odds are your doing something wrong! I mean, I' not saying be a lemming but it's kinda like Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, if you poll the audience I guarantee you they'll get you in the ball park. But then again that means you did #1 above and actually read through the thread.

Third, don't try to interpret the rules! Again, they're spelled out pretty clear right from the get go! If they need to be the ACTUAL result it will be listed, if it's the closest, it'll be listed. If you have to do some math and add, S.M. will tell. I'm seeing a pattern here, S.M. will tell you what to do alleviating any reason for you to have to think other than A NUMBER!

Fourth, keep the 6 paragraph long dissertations as to how you came up to a number to a minimum. It's not rocket surgery. No one really gives a fuck how many times you divided Pi and multiplied by the square root of Phunky Pup to get your answer, cause your probably wrong. Plus it's a pain in the ass when your going through 20 pages to try and help get the winner.

Fifth, Have Fun! Your not getting your mortgage paid for the month and S.M. seems to go out of his way to keep things happening.

Otherwise, I'm done with my soap box rant. Flame away if you wish but I have a feeling the majority will see it the way I do on this.

Have a great day everyone and don't forget to subscribe and link! Amp Test Tuesday seems to be a lot of work and at minimum deserves a link on the nay other forums I know we all frequent. Anything to do our part I guess.

Later

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

I agree on the needing to read part. Seriously, if he asks for all 3 modes added up don't post certified 1500 and leave it at that. Read the damn thread, takes him at least 10x as long to do the test, make the video, and then post it all as it does for you to read the first post

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived