Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box design help/Sealed Trunk


BigManAC

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right now I have a box tuned to 33.5 Hz in my trunk my ive decided i want something different. I have a Fi BL15 on a SoundQubed 2200 and I want to seal it in my trunk. The space is 16'' deep, 17'' tall, and 38'' long total but if I can use less space that would be great. The box needs to be tuned to 33.5 Hz same as before. Any ideas or suggestions would be great!

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

This is the new box that i designed in Torres. Let me know if it will work out well and if there is any changes I need to make.

torres1_zps09d219fe.png

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...