Cardboardcat15 Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 I'm fucking stoked to go, and am curious if anyone from SMD will be there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e11ZR4_-NC8 My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
OrionStang Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 You bringin' the X? DOn't think I could stand that genre without drugs. LOL. Have fun though! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Cardboardcat15 Posted August 18, 2013 Author Report Posted August 18, 2013 You bringin' the X? DOn't think I could stand that genre without drugs. LOL. Have fun though! LOL nah man I don't fuck with that shit, never have never will. But I love hardstyle so this is definitely gonna be an experience. 1st ever US event that Q dance has ever done. And I wanna have the dodge done BEFORE this event My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Andreetje77 Posted August 18, 2013 Report Posted August 18, 2013 You bringin' the X? DOn't think I could stand that genre without drugs. LOL. Have fun though! LOL nah man I don't fuck with that shit, never have never will. But I love hardstyle so this is definitely gonna be an experience. 1st ever US event that Q dance has ever done. And I wanna have the dodge done BEFORE this event Nice an other brandname out of the dutch music industry , and it is the second time q-dance organised a music event in the us. Look it up Q-dance Las Vegas.
Cardboardcat15 Posted August 18, 2013 Author Report Posted August 18, 2013 You bringin' the X? DOn't think I could stand that genre without drugs. LOL. Have fun though! LOL nah man I don't fuck with that shit, never have never will. But I love hardstyle so this is definitely gonna be an experience. 1st ever US event that Q dance has ever done. And I wanna have the dodge done BEFORE this event Nice an other brandname out of the dutch music industry , and it is the second time q-dance organised a music event in the us. Look it up Q-dance Las Vegas. Well yeah, techincally second. But it's the first 100% Q dance event in the US. IIRC they just had a stage at EDC. Either way it's gonna sick as fuck! My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
lolitskasey Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 Wish alaska had these kinds of things, so many hot chicks half naked yes please.
OrionStang Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 You bringin' the X? DOn't think I could stand that genre without drugs. LOL. Have fun though! LOL nah man I don't fuck with that shit, never have never will. But I love hardstyle so this is definitely gonna be an experience. 1st ever US event that Q dance has ever done. And I wanna have the dodge done BEFORE this event Was a joke, dude!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.