Anyone play pool? I been playing pool for a year now, I'm decent I guess but it's something I been really starting to like, I actually wanna buy my own stick lol if anyone could give any pointers to, that would be great.

I also play pocket pool :) lol

Depending on your budget. There are too many choices.

Here are a few in a lower range but great quality.

McDermott

Pechaur (sneaky pete)

Viking

Meucci

Schon

Joss

Schuler

For your skill level Id recommend either Viking or McDermott. you can spend $100-200 and be ok!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Ok thank you! Maybe I'll play better

A cue will help...but a nice straight house cue does the same. But finding the latter is always a mission.

I started with McDermotts, then bought a Meucci and after about 10 years I had a cue custom made to my liking...from inlays of ivory, different woods like birdseye maple and cherry, onyx, mother of pearl etc. But after playing for 15 years walking into a pool hall trying to hustle with a $3500 cue made things interesting, and almost never happened.

I ended up buying a brand new house cue...took it home removed the tip and farell, removed the weights, set it up on a lathe and smoothed and narrowed the shaft...shortened the farell to an 1/8th in re-tipped it, weighted it to my liking, repainted it to look like a house cue and no one ever knew it had be specifically built to my liking.

I brought that cue to the pool hall where I was a semi pro and used it to set up small $$$ games until I found the gullable bastard to play for real cash, then brought out my Schuler!

Damn I miss those days.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Meucci

Ah yes ... My old Money Maker !!! Use to shoot a mean game of 9 ball back in the day ...

Had my own table since I was a kid ... Still have one. but it's in storage now

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Lol sure sounds like you where pretty good! My only issue is setting up my other shots, still trying to get that down good

while still learning, use straight shots, dont try and put english until you have learned shot control i.e. speed and angles. once you have that then remember and forward english the object ball will have opposite spin.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Meucci

Ah yes ... My old Money Maker !!! Use to shoot a mean game of 9 ball back in the day ...

Had my own table since I was a kid ... Still have one. but it's in storage now

I started gambling with my Meucci, loved their cues. I usually shot with with red dot shafts.

I used a 24oz Mcdermott jump/break cue as well, I could snap the 9 or 8 about 1 in 5 tries!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Pool is my life. I used to get over 25 hours of practice a week. There are some good cues recommended earlier. I actually have both a Pechaur and a Mcdermott and I love them both.

Nothing to do but practice and motivate yourself to get better, and always play against someone better.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived