reinke Posted February 26, 2008 Report Posted February 26, 2008 she wants to hear a song on a very loud set-up, she is hoping meade can do it. it is beyonce-cater to you. it had good bass on my wagon that had 6 12's but it is not loud in her car. Quote ----reference's---- meade916
reinke Posted February 26, 2008 Author Report Posted February 26, 2008 anyone bump Quote ----reference's---- meade916
reinke Posted March 1, 2008 Author Report Posted March 1, 2008 anyone bump you guys suck j/p please someone Quote ----reference's---- meade916
+ZER0Hz+ Posted March 1, 2008 Report Posted March 1, 2008 i dont think that anyone is really in ohio tho.. Id love to take a road trip, but i dont have a loud system, nor the money to get there. Quote 2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door: Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm) NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets Owner/Founder of RT Photography Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm
reinke Posted March 1, 2008 Author Report Posted March 1, 2008 i dont think that anyone is really in ohio tho.. Id love to take a road trip, but i dont have a loud system, nor the money to get there. no man all i want is a video Quote ----reference's---- meade916
01xtreme Posted March 1, 2008 Report Posted March 1, 2008 are you talking about a video? I would be more than happy to do it, but I am only half the man I used to be (amp wise), so I dont think I qualify as loud anymore. Quote My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Forevrbumpn Posted March 1, 2008 Report Posted March 1, 2008 Zero, man your avatar is crakin me up Sorry Reinke Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
assman Posted March 1, 2008 Report Posted March 1, 2008 I'd do it but i dont have any bumps Quote Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
reinke Posted March 1, 2008 Author Report Posted March 1, 2008 i am sure 99.9% percent of you are louder than mine. she wont wait to hear ot on my new build. o yeha btw i switched from 2 l5 15's to 8 RE re series 12's Quote ----reference's---- meade916
EricM9104 Posted March 1, 2008 Report Posted March 1, 2008 (edited) Don't you work with Mike? (the guy with the eclipse, four Sundown SAZ-3000D's, 2 18"s) Or does Mike only go up to the shop you work at every once in a while? Maybe he could give her a demo. heh. Edited March 1, 2008 by emat19876 Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.