walwalka Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Rick Ross's box chevy is repping that Skar audio.... lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POwaPdAPyNs I just noticed it and thought it was funny. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
big dee Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 I thought it was sick as fuck. My people's are from Jacksonville
Guest Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 thats not even the BAWSS's ride. its just a video prop that was used. he cant even fit in that fucking thing LOL. are you kidding.
smashedz28 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Can barely see em lol. Would think with all that money he could find something a little better lol
lifted_silverado Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 He references polk county where im from and bartow down the road from me. Only reason I like this song Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Rmichael91 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 The box chevys up for sale at $17.5k local
walwalka Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 I wasn't saying anything bad about skar, in fact I like some of the gear. I just thought that it was funny that prop had something half way decent in it. and I like the song too. Best ross song this year. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
big dee Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 The box chevys up for sale at $17.5k localbi way in hell I would pay that for this car.
genesis Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 mediocre equipment for a mediocre car :bowdown: (lol)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.