The Ups Man Has Been Good To Me ....

trainman0978

yeah I am pulling out the kenwood amp, the kenwood 6x9" s and running 1/0 power and ground , new stinger RCAs , and some more second skin products, and putting the JL 6.5" comps in the " elbow pocket " in the back seat walls, just behind the suicide doors. I am gonna start tomorrow by running the 1/0 under the truck to the back, and I am hoping I have time to get a amp rack, or more like a 1/2 mdf panel to mount on the back of the back seat to put the amps, dist. blocks and rear crossover boxes. I made a amp panel last night out of 3/4" mdf , but it is too heavy for one thing , and a little to thick along the bottom for the seat to fold up, so I am gonna recut it out of 1/2" tomorrow, and if it is still a bit to thick I will get it a nice long bevel with the table saw......I will prolly post up pics.

I got some extra wire to knock out the big 3 as well.

And i bought the Jasper jig just cause I wanna play around with it, maybe I will ditch my prefab box and build my own once I get all of this stuff done....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

alright this is the last of it, for a while anyways.....

got the 1/0 pos and neg ran today, nothing soldered, but in place and thru the floor in the back . I didn't get pics, but I will later...

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

holy shit man, i just got a boner.... nice stuff

where did u buy the jasper jig at??? i'm gonna order one today

parts express ...

Check my build thread -- " fj cruiser" to see it all go in.

My Kulicki Box Build

• 2 weeks later...

x2 on the deadener, not cheap to buy but I make that at work so I get the mess it up so its trash and take it home discount, nice equipment btw, anxious to see more

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Archived