Second Skin Audio

Goodbye prefab bandpass, hello simple ported...

CleanSierra

I'll be hearing it tonight I think. Like i said, it was kind of a quick weekend project to keep me busy and to hopefully improve this guy's love for bass. Maybe h he'll get the itch for more. This is with the subs loaded:

20130827_150006.jpg

20130827_150009.jpg

20130827_150104.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Update: Got the subs into the box and one of them is Rattling motherfucker. He ordered a couple of new Fosgate P2 Dual 2 ohm subs so we can still wire it down to 2 ohms final. He was impressed with the way it sounded as is, but I'm excited he will be getting some nice equipment now to be as little more proud of.

I think he paid 89 a piece with free upgraded expedited shipping through Amazon prime. I'll let him know that we will need to bang on them. I'll be using a DD1 to set him up. I guess they will be at my house(where he wanted them sent, don't ask me) Friday :)

I got the box back from the guy and I think while it's back in my possession, I'll sand and fill a bit and lay some more paint. I want it to look a little better for the guy, especially since he will be much more proud of repping Fosgate and might be more apt to pop the trunk after his new bump arrives.

Nice Enclosure

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived