Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Goodbye prefab bandpass, hello simple ported...


CleanSierra

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice Enclosure

Meh, thank you, but it was a quickie in the bathroom compared to the last one I did. I think I had like 15-20 hours on that last box for AGreene :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Roundovering the port makes the air exchange at the port smoother. Looks better too. Can gain you a few tenths or even more a majority of the time on the meter as well.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 558 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...