Just Ordered My Alternator

Just got off the phone with Kyle over at DC and I ordered a 270XP for my Expedition. Its a bit of overkill for my "current" situation (pun not intended originally, but I will take credit for it anyways :roflmao: ) but at least I know that I have room for expansion.

I was hesitant to pull the trigger because my stock electrical hardly lacks at all. That, plus DC isn't the only company that I have heard really good things about. In fact, they were the most expensive option out of the reputable companies I have heard of. I am a pretty firm believer in that you get what you pay for. Even though I just paid a shit ton of $ for an alternator, I feel good already knowing that the workmanship and quality of the components will be 2nd to none. I would be pissed knowing I paid above OEM prices for something only to get junk yard parts. I'm paying top dollar and am getting top notch product.

I almost regret not getting it powder coated, so it wont be the most sexy hair-pin out there, but I didn't want to delay it's shipment.

i can vouch for the 270.. if you have seen the way i have put my alt through fucking hell and back and its still going.. you will know without a doubt that you made a good purchase.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived