Sundown Audio

apcl30001d

Hammer Knock

IMO i would not buy this thing $300.00 pissed away and you will not be happy with it save up and buy something much better that will last.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

yes its the same. they updated the ap30001d. then put the new look to it after they single terminable it

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

IMO i would not buy this thing $300.00 pissed away and you will not be happy with it save up and buy something much better that will last.

pissed away on under rated amp????!!!!

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Lol its not under rated its a piece of shit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The thing doesn't abide by the laws of electricity or physics N8. It has Super FETS and a power supply that, when exposed to ultraviolet or infrared light, it can pull a negative ohm load...

:peepwall:

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The thing doesn't abide by the laws of electricity or physics N8. It has Super FETS and a power supply that, when exposed to ultraviolet or infrared light, it can pull a negative ohm load...

i knew it and the audio pipebomb only explodes when the ozone has a small hole so when the uv rays hit it will blow metal shavings and burning metal everywhere

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Yes pissed away. Explain to me how it will do 3k at 2ohms AND do 3k x2 at 1ohm. Also tell me of another company that sells a 3k amp at $300 that WILL do rated power... None. So that's $300 you spent on a amp that may do 1500wrms to 2k ( giving it the at most higest it will do clipping to hell and distorting like shit) when you can save up a bit more and get a good amp that will do its rated power at all ohms ad sound so much better. So once again. I would not PISS away 300 for that amp that will not do rated power

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Yes pissed away. Explain to me how it will do 3k at 2ohms AND do 3k x2 at 1ohm. Also tell me of another company that sells a 3k amp at $300 that WILL do rated power... None. So that's $300 you spent on a amp that may do 1500wrms to 2k ( giving it the at most higest it will do clipping to hell and distorting like shit) when you can save up a bit more and get a good amp that will do its rated power at all ohms ad sound so much better. So once again. I would not PISS away 300 for that amp that will not do rated power

1.5k x2 at 1ohm. not 3k. also its around 350 and that's not even retail. i do not know from ear how many watts im pushing to (2 opti1233d) but sounds 600+watt easy, but i could be wrong because i do not know by ear. also yes its tuned with dd-1, maybe something to put on the AD-1 to see how bad off this amp really is?

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

i knew it and the audio pipebomb only explodes when the ozone has a small hole so when the uv rays hit it will blow metal shavings and burning metal everywhere

what the??!!!!

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Archived