Sundown Audio

apcl30001d

Hammer Knock

You originally wanted to know if the amp was 1 ohm stable. It's been stated that it indeed is NOT. The reason for my comment is because we see one new AP garbage thread a week and most guys think they've got something really special for "the money" when in reality, they have a turd.

And OP, you can't hear Watts, that's such a bad statement that you think you can "hear" 600 Watts. Makes my brain want to explode..

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

okay. the amp is 2 amps in 1. 2 of their shitty 1500's to be exact. they're strapped internally. hence why its only stable down to 2 ohms because each of the 1500's will see 1 ohm.

$300 for 2000 watts of shitty power at best.

You originally wanted to know if the amp was 1 ohm stable. It's been stated that it indeed is NOT. The reason for my comment is because we see one new AP garbage thread a week and most guys think they've got something really special for "the money" when in reality, they have a turd.

And OP, you can't hear Watts, that's such a bad statement that you think you can "hear" 600 Watts. Makes my brain want to explode..

well the "hear" 600 watts. you have not read it right? like i said. i do not know by ear. as NOBODY else does! i said it sounds like. as in to my experience of power output from an amp. and thats the thing. you all are on here like everybody else has got bullshit equipment because its not what is ran inside your vehicle, most sad part to me about it is i do ask a simple question about this amp and only get remarks like "that's such a bad statement that you think you can "hear" 600 Watts. Makes my brain want to explode" its because YOU want to think to yourself that im making a statement and not an example of what kind of power that is coming from the amp to the subs by ear... So unless you DO have facts and proof showing its basically a dead fly on shit.!? why go into depth with as if you do?!

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

okay. the amp is 2 amps in 1. 2 of their shitty 1500's to be exact. they're strapped internally. hence why its only stable down to 2 ohms because each of the 1500's will see 1 ohm.

with a 200 amp fuse. ide more of say 2400? also to you, why wouldnt i know that its 2 1500's???? i think 300$ is still worth looking into it before i bought it, but i dont think 300$ for 2400 rms is not too bad if it is im not looking in the right spots for the right deals. also to anybody out there. why would AP continue to edit and change the look of an amp that is no good? answer me please?

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

IMO i would not buy this thing $300.00 pissed away and you will not be happy with it save up and buy something much better that will last.

pissed away on under rated amp????!!!!
Yes pissed away. Explain to me how it will do 3k at 2ohms AND do 3k x2 at 1ohm. Also tell me of another company that sells a 3k amp at $300 that WILL do rated power... None. So that's $300 you spent on a amp that may do 1500wrms to 2k ( giving it the at most higest it will do clipping to hell and distorting like shit) when you can save up a bit more and get a good amp that will do its rated power at all ohms ad sound so much better. So once again. I would not PISS away 300 for that amp that will not do rated power

also tell you of another company that sells a 3k for 300?.. what about a 4k for 350?? DB?? http://www.dbonlinestore.com/qza4100d.html

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

with a 200 amp fuse. ide more of say 2400? also to you, why wouldnt i know that its 2 1500's???? i think 300$ is still worth looking into it before i bought it, but i dont think 300$ for 2400 rms is not too bad if it is im not looking in the right spots for the right deals. also to anybody out there. why would AP continue to edit and change the look of an amp that is no good? answer me please?

for people to buy it... if ill informed people keep buying something why change it or much when they can change casing and some little minor spec and call it new those ill informed people will still buy the new stuff

IMO i would not buy this thing $300.00 pissed away and you will not be happy with it save up and buy something much better that will last.

Yes pissed away. Explain to me how it will do 3k at 2ohms AND do 3k x2 at 1ohm. Also tell me of another company that sells a 3k amp at $300 that WILL do rated power... None. So that's $300 you spent on a amp that may do 1500wrms to 2k ( giving it the at most higest it will do clipping to hell and distorting like shit) when you can save up a bit more and get a good amp that will do its rated power at all ohms ad sound so much better. So once again. I would not PISS away 300 for that amp that will not do rated power

also tell you of another company that sells a 3k for 300?.. what about a 4k for 350?? DB?? http://www.dbonlinestore.com/qza4100d.html

experience ive had with q power amps they are junk

experience ive had with q power amps they are junk

witch ones is that with?

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

don't know what model it was but messing with it made me want to never even look at the brand again....

got hot as crap at nominal ohm load and regular use and when i say hot i could not keep my hand on it for more then a second glad it wasn't my amp

so 2 brands i wont touch now is audiopipe and qpower.... well other then the normal boss pyle etc

or was it quantum audio like your link (thought it said qpower haha )not sure but the logo looks about the same as the amp i was messing with

don't know what model it was but messing with it made me want to never even look at the brand again....

got hot as crap at nominal ohm load and regular use and when i say hot i could not keep my hand on it for more then a second glad it wasn't my amp

so 2 brands i wont touch now is audiopipe and qpower.... well other then the normal boss pyle etc

yah ic. a buddy of mines crunch does that. but its right on the edge of taking your hand off of it. also, i bought some subs and a box from a pawn shop awhile back and they let me test them before i bought it. i hooked like 1 lanzar max 15" to my amp i had atm. (legecy 5000 max, 1400 rms) and i did not like the way it sounded at all as i turned the gain on the amp up so there for i did not think good of the brand. then went out and tested 2 audiopipe blue 800w rms to the amp and turned the gain up and loved it . and those came in a box (QBOMB12VL 4.5cu) for 180..... sooo now have 2 12" lanzar opti1233d and they are not bad being lanzar and for being on my ap30001d with 600wEACH @4Ohm

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Archived