Sonic Electronix

I'm thinking about buying an epicenter. I've had audio control products before and am really impressed with what their products do for a system. Do you guys think it would be worth it for me to get one? Will it give any number or quality increase?

the epicenter is for digital bass reproduction, it brings bass to life from songs that lack on any bass...

dont use it with music from lil john and types like that, cause thats when the bass can sound muddy since that music already has hella bass.

Becarefull on how u use it...

good product but dont really expect it to give u a higher db number, since its for music that doesnt have bass..

the epicenter is for digital bass reproduction, it brings bass to life from songs that lack on any bass...

dont use it with music from lil john and types like that, cause thats when the bass can sound muddy since that music already has hella bass.

Becarefull on how u use it...

good product but dont really expect it to give u a higher db number, since its for music that doesnt have bass..

i c

Guest MegaloManiac

i say dont. i use to love it, but after a while my ears get fatigued listening to it. maybe its just me not wanting too much bass lol.

if you do get be very careful with it.

Wat about the audio control epic 160? Is it any good? And the sensor it has is it accurate?

man forget the epicenter, just go with the 3.1 and call it quits

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i have a soundstream one, and it is pretty bad ass, works good, dosnt clean the bass much, just takes songs that have it but its low, and make it louder

i say get one, and if u dont like it, just take it out, but i think youll be happy..... :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived