Jump to content

My in progress build... 4 Lvl 6 M2 18's 2 9.0's


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone care to help me? Can't get them to embed.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

Thank you... How the heck do you do that? Lol

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

you have to click "share" under the video and copy that link

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

you have to click "share" under the video and copy that link

That is the links I posted. Odd? First issue I had ever had sharing videos here, figured something may have changed as I'm not as active as I once was.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

just post them like regular txt.. not sure whats the issue :/

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Damn! Post up some build pics or somethin! That's a nice hair trick!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

How do you still have a windshield? Lol

The roof being so weak is helping I'm sure. Once it stiffens up I'm going to be pretty worried, windshield moves pretty crazy right now, that video just doesn't really show it.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 665 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...