My in progress build... 4 Lvl 6 M2 18's 2 9.0's

How do you still have a windshield? Lol

The roof being so weak is helping I'm sure. Once it stiffens up I'm going to be pretty worried, windshield moves pretty crazy right now, that video just doesn't really show it.

Lol I see, this is so badass man! I only have 1, can't imagine 4....

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Damn! Post up some build pics or somethin! That's a nice hair trick!

Thanks man. I hate that I really don't have any build pics :\ I work for a shop that's about 45 minutes one way from my house, and have been putting in some serious hours. Typically the only time I get to work on this thing is an hour here and there after my kids pass out, or on the weekends when I can really put in time I'm too busy building to take any. I'm going to try to get some during the final parts.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

How do you still have a windshield? Lol

The roof being so weak is helping I'm sure. Once it stiffens up I'm going to be pretty worried, windshield moves pretty crazy right now, that video just doesn't really show it.

Lol I see, this is so badass man! I only have 1, can't imagine 4....

I'm super pleased with them. This thing is gnarly and pretty dang musical, plays down as far as I care to go in the basement and never slows down. So far well on their way to being my favorite subs to date.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

Damn! Post up some build pics or somethin! That's a nice hair trick!

Thanks man. I hate that I really don't have any build pics :\ I work for a shop that's about 45 minutes one way from my house, and have been putting in some serious hours. Typically the only time I get to work on this thing is an hour here and there after my kids pass out, or on the weekends when I can really put in time I'm too busy building to take any. I'm going to try to get some during the final parts.
Oh yeah that's cool tho man keep family first then hobbies. But I'm looking forward to some finished up pics for sure!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Thanks man. Yeah, the subs are definitely beasts. Can't wait to get it all 100% and actually go full tilt.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

I had kept a close eye on your build, and several other Lvl 6 builds prior to ordering mine. Glad I went with them honestly. Very happy.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

Archived