Sonic Electronix

Pro install inquiry / Technical Assistance

Already pissed off a mod trying to help you out,not a good start to the forum. First off lose your attitude and you'll actually get some advice/help but you also have to make use of the advice.. I'm sure someone will chime in that knows of a shop that is relatively close to you just don't be a dick about it.. On another note welcome to the forum,there's lots of cool people and good advice on here so enjoy..

I pissed off a mod? How by asking an innocent questions? I didn't have an attitude so I'm not sure where you are getting that information. People like you who give negative accusations instead of asking questions to help are the people who make unprofessional sites like this look bad not me. So yeah im all set with this site now. I have never seen a site push me away so fast before. Wow nice going guys.

However as far as the people who didn't assume anything negative or said I had an additute and actually tried to help me.. Thank you very much for trying.

For the rest of you goodbye and good luck.

Your response to him was negative and you sounded like a dick. I wasn't trying to be an asshole but you brought it out of me.. Nobody was trying to push you away from here but however you are a dick so I have no reason to want to try to help you. Good luck buddy..

Words on a screen are a funny thing aren't they. Especially since they have no tone of voice or direct way to perceive them. Having said that, I'm not the one that's swearing acting like a 5 year old.

LMAO :nopity::roller:2oho.gif.pagespeed.ce.QNJNChyIRT.gif:stfu2::shtf:

3-5k for a complete install including equipment

Wouldn't go to far paying a top notich shop to do the install

5k would leave you about 3k on equipment

Best bang for buck is get off you computer seat

Go lesion to some systems and work out what you want,

Once you no what you want then shop around for they equipment

Then if you can't build

Pay someone to build and install for you

But if as you say you run a computer business, I think everything but the box build should be a walk in the park to you

whats your budget, quick easy question to determine what kind of shop and quality you are looking for

YES finally a question that is productive! :) I would spend about 3-5k on my install for my new vehicle.

you dont have the budget unfortunately unless you want something super basic

lol. dunno what else to say.

5k wouldn't touch the material cost in some builds here, Steve's or otherwise. you need to find a local shop and go there.

I did like the "guize I want a meade install"

nate: "he doesn't do installs"

"maybe I can contact him for an install"

Archived