Sonic Electronix

What model DC sub is this?? With pics

I know I am no where near an expert, but it looks to me like it is a level 4 with possible xl upgrades. Just my uneducated guess.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

What size is the cone? Also prob easiest surefire way is to weigh it

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

looking at the pole vent size, it looks like a lv3. And the round wire coil tells me it is not a lv4 or up as far as soft parts (those use flatwire). also it is a triple stack mag again confirming that it is a level 3. level 2 motor is a double stack.

it is a level 3 m2, 99.9999999% sure.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

looking at the pole vent size, it looks like a lv3. And the round wire coil tells me it is not a lv4 or up as far as soft parts (those use flatwire). also it is a triple stack mag again confirming that it is a level 3. level 2 motor is a double stack.

it is a level 3 m2, 99.9999999% sure.

how would I tell if it has lvl4 upgrade??

Archived