Jump to content

TEAM MMATS hd4000.1 GUTS!


purplesyrup

Recommended Posts

Posted

4 gauge. Run 1/0 to fuse blocks then short dual 4 gauges off. It's not a cookie cutter boards this is made in the usa and clamped 1000 more watts than my bc3500 at 2.5 ohms. It's no joke.

are you sure its not 2 gauge ?

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

No way in hell that clamped more then a bc3.5k. Show pics and vids of the proof

LOL, ok stay tuned, i've said it before and I will say it again, After seeing what this amp could do I was ready to throw my crescendo in the trash.

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

4 gauge. Run 1/0 to fuse blocks then short dual 4 gauges off. It's not a cookie cutter boards this is made in the usa and clamped 1000 more watts than my bc3500 at 2.5 ohms. It's no joke.

are you sure its not 2 gauge ?

No, they are 4 gauge, as long as the 4 gauge runs are short in length they can deliver plenty of amperage.

Thats what we did in the hummer, oh and the second amp came back in, 8k rms videos on sunday. FTMFW!

And as soon as I get mine there will be clamp test videos.

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

How much current do those draw

We are still finding out, the hummer is so loud I'm still getting used to what its limits are, gains all the way down on amp and 0 on HU,

Will get the second one in on sunday, they will really start fine tuning it.

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Love me some havocs I know it sound loud and clear

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...