Sundown Audio

where to get a a crescendo BC5500

Yates

I don't live in the US and don't have any audio company's that sell these so its hard to get a hold of these types of brands so does any one know where I can get a hold of one don't mind if its second hand but there's none on ebay

i have one for sale but shipping would be horrendous

If you would know, what pricey difficulty it is, to find a amp like a BC 5500 in NZ or other country´s in the world, you would know how cheap a vew 100 buck´s shipping could be.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i wonder if air mail out of hawaii would be your best bet. maybe look at whats for sale used there?

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

This will help you then..the amp boxed up correctly is 33.40 lbs..say its shipped fed ex from my zip code 23453 to you? Whats the charge..typical used is between 8-900 give or take..

Try USPS as "first class international mail" . The other services are mostley absolute higpriced against them and than depend´s on the insurance.

With German post i can ship 45 pound´s for 120 $ or 75 pound´s for 160 $, than there low insured about 4,20 $ a Kilogramm, for 650 $ insurance we have to

pay double the price. t´s only to find the right class to send them for a correct money.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived