Sundown Audio

ever check your amp birth certificates?

ghostlyrich

Here is the one from a project build im helping on pdx-f6. What did yours say?

1172351_10153157898775191_42444163_o.jpg

If I recall correctly, the alpine mrp-500 that o recently installed for a customer was rated for 500w at 2 ohms, and the birthsheet stated either a little under or a little over 600w. I was rather impressed when I threw it in and got it playing.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

If I recall correctly, the alpine mrp-500 that o recently installed for a customer was rated for 500w at 2 ohms, and the birthsheet stated either a little under or a little over 600w. I was rather impressed when I threw it in and got it playing.

i currently run a mrp -m450 and mrp-f250 in my mazda and love the clean sound they produce!

I used to have an older alpine 2 channel that I ran bridged on a type r and it pushed it pretty well for being ~300w... And in hindsight, it was probably clipped to hell lol. That was like 8 years ago,before I got really in depth and knowledgeable with all this clean signal stuff.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

And in hindsight, it was probably clipped to hell lol. That was like 8 years ago,before I got really in depth and knowledgeable with all this clean signal stuff.

So now you just set the gains clipped to shit, to steps above hell

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Right below hell actually.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

the birth sheet numbers are done with a nonreactive load. it means nothing really. one day you'll test an amp yourself and learn about impedance rise and find out you're only actually getting 1/3 - 1/2 the power the amp says lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the birth sheet numbers are done with a nonreactive load. it means nothing really. one day you'll test an amp yourself and learn about impedance rise and find out you're only actually getting 1/3 - 1/2 the power the amp says lol.

this apply to steves amp test tuesday ?

this apply to steves amp test tuesday ?

I didn't say anything about steve's testing, I don't know what he does on tuesday, and I don't know what part of my comment you're referring to. I'm pretty damn sure steve uses a reactive load though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived