Jump to content

3 windows down shirt trick,.. on a average, ok song. Thoughts?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn bro, moving some fucking air!!!

Yup.. on min port.. and ok space.. :)

we nailed it bro.. we nailed it. My drivers stay RIGHT in control.

I can move a shit TON more air... on multiple songs.. but.. i chose this one..

Yup....

LOL, and shirt trick on the rear window.. is fail.. LOL.. needs to be sealed off...

BUT, i was tryin to show,.. with that rear down.. I can STILL move air, up front.. :)

Posted

looks like your losing your windshield seal

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...