• 2 weeks later...

Any plans for shows in the upcoming year? Would love to hear those DC's, never heard any of them lol. Hopefully most of us OK guys can make it to Trykes and Tread at the end of March, that's my projected completion date...

Keep up the good work man, sweet idea on the "RCA"s too :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

very nice build, really like your attention to detail with the wiring so far

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Haven't really been planning much for shows, don't know when any are!

I'm on a pause with the build due to funds. Pretty set on a set of Crescendo Mezzo components in the doors. Then gonna pick up a pair of extra kick panels to glass the SDC2.0 8's in

Thanks for the compliment kryptonite! Been trying to keep it as clean as possible. Recently swapped speaker wire to 10ga, 4 per sub, so coils paralleled at the amp. Put techflex over the speaker wires. I'l try to get some pics soon. I added a fan for the amps

Awesome Ride

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Funny story about this ground, the gas tank is directly underneath it. So had a gas leak. Cut a hole in the glove box to expose the top of the tank. We then used JB Weld metal putty. Really awesome stuff and works great. We were going to drop the tank but to do it, you have to remove exhaust, drive shaft, and a lot more.

IMG_4562_zps99e13e5f.jpg

A ground like that would make me want to run a full length to the front of the car at the battery, probably better

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived