Hows About A Free Viair Upgrade!?! I Just Got One

Some customer came into the shop the other day with a train horn install... he put the kit together himself using triple horns and a 3/8" valve that can hold bursts of 150psi. He also bought a viair 2gal tank that can hold 150 psi but got dual viair 380's which are 200psi comps. and a 200 psi switch. I told him that it was overkill since he couldnt use the full potential of the comps and he ended up trading me for my two used 350's... So now I have his two brand new chrome 380's and an extra 50psi to play with!

• 2 months later...
Some customer came into the shop the other day with a train horn install... he put the kit together himself using triple horns and a 3/8" valve that can hold bursts of 150psi. He also bought a viair 2gal tank that can hold 150 psi but got dual viair 380's which are 200psi comps. and a 200 psi switch. I told him that it was overkill since he couldnt use the full potential of the comps and he ended up trading me for my two used 350's... So now I have his two brand new chrome 380's and an extra 50psi to play with!

he should of gotten a 110/150 pressure switch, then he would be good , not too smart on his part!!!

So you took advantage of you customer?

Hahhahahaha thats what I was thinking also....

Aloha

My Blood Hawaiian

My Life Hawaiian

Was Born Hawaiian

Will Die Hawaiian

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAII

Ufa Built

opportunity was knockin, it is usually the customer trying to take advantage of us, you should never take advantage of a customer.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I wasnt intentionally taking advantage of him, I told him that it was too much pressure for what he had... I also mentioned getting a new pressure switch to him but he was impatiant and wanted it finished for the weekend so I offered him the trade. He made the desision on his own to trade for mine and they were also in mint condition just lower psi. I dont take advantage of customers, I actually just quit from my shop on monday because of how the owner screwed over and took advantage of so many people

• 3 weeks later...