Sonic Electronix

Deployed guy needs Amp advice

Thanks again for the replies guys. Believe it or not we don't make a whole lot out here (2k a month and I pay child support) but I am considering another amp.I currently have a kicker dx 1000.1 that make It's power (in my other vehicle) and was pondering getting a second one so each sub has its own amp. Any thoughts on this?

As far as the subs go, I got them both in a deal with a friend and think they will be more than enough for now. Thanks again to everyone for the input.

I also neglected to mention all of this is in a Volvo 740 turbo, just fyi.

We don't do it for the glory.

Not even trying to argue, I'm glad you chose to serve as well. I'm a corporal and we all know that's not a glorious life or paycheck lol. Don't take it personal, I thought we all got issued thick skin in the military :)

Bump for advice. any 2000w rms 2ohm amps your guys recommend? Ill got for a second kicker if i must, but open to ideas.

Crescendo BC3500

http://store.crescendoaudio.com/bc3500d/

OP Thanks for your continued service. Thank you for acting professional around the public

and representing our military in a positive and respectful fashion.

Thanks again for the support we always appreciate it.

That crescendo looks VERY nice, but at $780 I have to ask if it wouldn't just be easier to run with my MB quart for now and put in a second kicker dx1000 when I have the time. Running 2 kickers would make more power (a little oker 1k watts each) for less money (I already have one kicker amp), unless I'm missing something? Just wondering what you and the board thinks. Was also pondering just getting a second MB Quart....Open to ideas. Thanks!

Archived