Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Sub That Will Eat 3000 Daily?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so who would I talk to for more info on the dd99's or the level 5's? Also I saw meade said FI is coming out with something new... anyone have some info on this? If FI is coming out with a high performance sub I will definitley drop more cash and get 4, but I need to know. Help me out here sales reps.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

I bet your gonna want fi's "something new" but you gonna have to wait

Well if I could atleast get some insight on price/etc then I might just wait, but if its going to be kept in the dark trying to build hype then I will just get the level 5's. What is the rec RMS on level 5's anyways? And i think dd99's are a bit too expensive for me. Might be rocking the DC's soon.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

3000w is alot of power for any 3" vc. I know first hand that the DD 95/99's and the Fully loaded BTL's can handle 3000w all day long. Put them in a bad setup/install and you can smoke them with alot less power. Its a matter of knowing your install and what you are doing....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

I got 2 dd99 10's for sale lol for 1000

But evey one wants "Big" speakers think there making up for something hahahah

Hope you weren't referring to my post. I love 10" subs. Hence why I have 2 9510s. Anyway, buy Alpines 2 9910s for a grand. Good deal in my opinion. (considering if you bought them brand new you'd pay almost 2x that)

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!

Posted

Hope you weren't referring to my post. I love 10" subs. Hence why I have 2 9510s. Anyway, buy Alpines 2 9910s for a grand. Good deal in my opinion. (considering if you bought them brand new you'd pay almost 2x that)

No I was not refering to your post I love my 10's also biggest baddest subs I have ever had I just love money and building new shit more

Also my dd have more spiders than the 9500

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

how about a 18" kicker solo-x? :)

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1779 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...