WickedToys1 Posted February 29, 2008 Report Posted February 29, 2008 yep late march but believe me its well worth the wai your going to love the level 5's. you still need to make sure you get all your voltage(power and signal) and settings correct. Any sub no matter how big will have coil damage if it's getting dirty power. http://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz
Thewes Posted February 29, 2008 Author Report Posted February 29, 2008 yep late march but believe me its well worth the wai your going to love the level 5's. you still need to make sure you get all your voltage(power and signal) and settings correct. Any sub no matter how big will have coil damage if it's getting dirty power. Well my electrical is getting a pretty decent overhaul, I am running my stock alt for good idle and then on top of that a dual alt bracket with a 300 amp iraggi alt. Im going to do 4 runs of power and 4 runs of ground (two of each so far). Battery wise I am not doing anything too spectacular, just a 1400 in the front and a 2400 in the back. Would this be able to run two sundown 3000s?
WickedToys1 Posted February 29, 2008 Report Posted February 29, 2008 the alt and the multiple runs of power and ground are definately gonna help, but i would try to add a second 2400 in the back give you more reserve. http://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz
BLEEK- (WARNING:THIEF) Posted February 29, 2008 Report Posted February 29, 2008 Well my electrical is getting a pretty decent overhaul, I am running my stock alt for good idle and then on top of that a dual alt bracket with a 300 amp iraggi alt. Im going to do 4 runs of power and 4 runs of ground (two of each so far). Battery wise I am not doing anything too spectacular, just a 1400 in the front and a 2400 in the back. Would this be able to run two sundown 3000s? battery wise, yes, they'll run two sundown 3000s www.myspace.com/the240sxproject WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!
Chode69 Posted February 29, 2008 Report Posted February 29, 2008 Wouldnt a pre out booster like a line driver or something just solve my problems?yea...but ive always like the power coming straight from the source NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Thewes Posted February 29, 2008 Author Report Posted February 29, 2008 yea...but ive always like the power coming straight from the source Thats understandable. Well I will start the box this weekend. This is so I will have something to keep me busy while I wait for the end of march to roll around... Anyone who knows where I can find a saz3000 let me know. Shit I will even pick up 2 more sundown 1500's if I have to and strap 2 pairs for each sub.
f3rr3t Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 i dont know if they are but IMO if the Ultras are louder he still could get like 3 BTLs for the price of 1 Ultra so more cone are equals louder RIGHT? Sundown audio 12" and 15" nighshades will be here soon. theyll eat 3000 daily. ill be running 4 15's off four 3000d's
headshok Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 my contribution: for 3kw rms daily i would go with the Atomic ELE. those are bang for the bunk. 2kw rms, have been ran at 4000 watts daily with no issues, not recommended for anything more than 5000 watts daily. if ur lookin for more power in the future, consider the APX ro APXX. have fun! Cheers Shok Industries Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190
AI James Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 Sundown audio 12" and 15" nighshades will be here soon. theyll eat 3000 daily. ill be running 4 15's off four 3000d's they can take 3k , but its not recommended they are 1500rms subs, and not recommended for 3k daily
BLEEK- (WARNING:THIEF) Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 they can take 3k , but its not recommended they are 1500rms subs, and not recommended for 3k daily Can't truely go by that... It says that dd 9500 series subs can only handle 1500w rms and anyone thats dealt with DD knows that they can handle ALOT more. But thats just my comparison, personally I don't know because ive never used sundown subs www.myspace.com/the240sxproject WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.