Sonic Electronix

the lms's are insane and if I had the money I would've ran with those instead of the revo, and if I offended you I'm sorry.

Its all good. I was just answering a question that someone asked you know. Whatever, what size and how many revos are you running? A sweet daily Driver would be like 4000 watts of 2 12" BTL's and 2 18" TC Ultra's on 10,000 watts. Would sound sick both of them. Just it wuold more of an extreme version the ultra's to the btl's

i think the LMS is on TOP just like the BTL. That vid with them in the eclipse more than sold me, then there was the price...

You cannot compare Bentley's to Honda's or even BMWs. If it DOES cost 3xms the money to make these woofers, they will just be much more rare in the comps.

They seem to be one of the MOST IMPRESSIVE daily drivers I have ever seen, more excursion than most if not all woofers I have seen.

Anybody that OWNS the LMS woofers, please chime in

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i think the LMS is on TOP just like the BTL. That vid with them in the eclipse more than sold me, then there was the price...

You cannot compare Bentley's to Honda's or even BMWs. If it DOES cost 3xms the money to make these woofers, they will just be much more rare in the comps.

They seem to be one of the MOST IMPRESSIVE daily drivers I have ever seen, more excursion than most if not all woofers I have seen.

yea same here everything was good till i seen the price lol. but yea i would also like to know of anyone else that owns lms woofers. oh true you cant compare hondas to bentleys.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

i'll sell you one with a cracked triple joint on the cheap :) i ran about 4800 to it, and refuse to pay the 400 for a top assembly for a driver that ishouldnt have to.

its a damn nice sub, but dollar to performance ratio imo theres alot better options out there.

also those prices are laughable my 5400 15 from TC was 485 when i got it, theres peopel still getting those prices just TC doesnt post them.

Its all good. I was just answering a question that someone asked you know. Whatever, what size and how many revos are you running? A sweet daily Driver would be like 4000 watts of 2 12" BTL's and 2 18" TC Ultra's on 10,000 watts. Would sound sick both of them. Just it wuold more of an extreme version the ultra's to the btl's

I bought 3 15" Revos but will most likely only run 2 . those lms ratings have a huge DAF already applied. You could easily send them a lot more power if you know what your doing. 5K rms is a very safe rating as long as it's not clipped to bad.

I bought 3 15" Revos but will most likely only run 2 . those lms ratings have a huge DAF already applied. You could easily send them a lot more power if you know what your doing. 5K rms is a very safe rating as long as it's not clipped to bad.

i disagree with 5k being a very conservative rating, have you ran one?

with those metal cones they love to hold heat for a long time.

Sweet, Bet its loud as hell

i disagree with 5k being a very conservative rating, have you ran one?

with those metal cones they love to hold heat for a long time.

so with them saying that they are 5krms whats the most that could be put on one of them rms daily?

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Archived