beaker Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 And I haven't powered it on since july. In fact, its been so long, its probably worth about 1000 now. fml Moar time plz.
knowledge Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 ummm....ok REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Stee-Z Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 I have a 3500$ gaming machine if were talking computers o_o lol (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
beaker Posted August 31, 2013 Author Report Posted August 31, 2013 Yeah, I just don't have time. In fact its hard for me to justify putting any more money into it because it gets turned on maybe once every two months, usually for upgrades.
zydrix Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 Ummm pics of said pc? Specs of the pc? Give us something to work with lol. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
beaker Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 lol, I'm not trying to upgrade at the moment, I'm just wondering when you guys find the time.
Tecomah Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 I have mine just set up to fold or whatever it's called 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
dfoland93 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 ummm....ok The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.