01B4000 Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 I'm on a major budget and can't go any higher in price. But I have a Mazda B4000 extended cab truck and I'm going to power either set up on 1200 watts. Which would be louder and hit the lows nice? I have up to 10FT*3 of box space to play with 1 Kicker 10CVX124 12 inch woofer Oldschool 2 Channel 400 watt rms Kenwood Pionner DEH7500 Headunit Pair of Alpine Type R 6x8 on headunit power Termlab- 138.0 sealed 139.2 db w/ windows down Redneck build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171829-redneck-stereo-in-mazda-b4000-repost/ NEXT SYSTEM- 2 Soundqubed SDC 2.5 15s" Cadence 2500.1 Amplifier (1200 watts) 4 6.5s Cadence fiberglassed in doors (Not sure which brand to go to) 4 1" tweeters in front pillars 2 6.5s Cadence in rear pillars 2 Cadence 800.4s
n8ball2013 Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 No vs threads please. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.