Walled Taurus with Lambo Doors....

Is it possible to mould the body kit side skirts into the body with kitty hair and fiberglass? That would bond it to the body. I think some shops use rivets to hold the body kit on as well? Cool build. I have seen it around and a video or two but nothing else. Keep the updates coming.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Is it possible to mould the body kit side skirts into the body with kitty hair and fiberglass? That would bond it to the body. I think some shops use rivets to hold the body kit on as well? Cool build. I have seen it around and a video or two but nothing else. Keep the updates coming.

I was thinking about glassing it to the body. Will be a PITA if I ever have to remove it though... Oh well. Might be my option. It'll look smoother that way too.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

i like the idea aof you molding the kit to your car. and itll be no worse than trying to take your wall out lol and hell yeah keep going with it!

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

Can I ask with the lambo doors how hard is it to get in and out? I know lambo doors are usually longer than the door on your car. Do you have to duck a lot to get in and out?

I may not be a big fan of the lambo doors but hey its not my ride so idgaf. Do what you want. I am just curious on the getting in and out part. Everything else looks really sweet man, Nice job!

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Can I ask with the lambo doors how hard is it to get in and out? I know lambo doors are usually longer than the door on your car. Do you have to duck a lot to get in and out?

I may not be a big fan of the lambo doors but hey its not my ride so idgaf. Do what you want. I am just curious on the getting in and out part. Everything else looks really sweet man, Nice job!

I used to joke when they were at the 45* angle that they were my fatty-repelent. It was easy for me... 5'10 guy that weighs 125lbs... But my 6'2 180lb+ brother in law had to squeeze. Since I raised them up closer to 90*, they're super easy. Basically like sitting into a normal car. As well, the doors also open outward 1/2 as far as a normal door, so if you don't want to raise it, you can squeeze out.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Archived