bbeljefe Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 So I had to go to Tyler, TX last week and I decided that while I was there, I'd stop by Cruisers and see if I could meet the infamous twistedchild420... Well, he wasn't there when I got there but they said he would be back soon so I hung around and chatted with the other folks there until he got back. Once we had introduced ourselves to one another, it was like seeing an old best friend you hadn't seen in years. This guy has to be one of the most genuinely nice and helpful people on the planet. I honestly don't think he's ever met a stranger and I'd hazard a guess that he'd rip off his shirt and hand it to a stranger he thought needed it. The car audio scene, and the world, would be a much nicer place if there were more twisteds in it. If you ever get the chance to meet this character, do it. If you already know him, you know what I mean. He's funny and positive, which are two traits you don't often see among people in the car business... audio or not. I also had an opportunity to get a demo in the latest iteration of his Hyundai, which has 12 DAD BD tens in it and it slams. And another thing about this dude... he's as serious about vaping as he is about car audio, lol. Even got me interested in trying another kind of vaporizer and I've had about three different ones since they started making them. Never liked any of them.... Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
LT.Smoke Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Twisted is a HOE ... LOL... Nah he is a good dude.. Yes he is serious about Vaping and Car Audio for sure Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
TeamHT Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Funniest thing is... You look exactly as I imagined you did BB, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
bbeljefe Posted September 3, 2013 Author Report Posted September 3, 2013 Go ahead, you can say it... Old Hippy. :-) Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
LT.Smoke Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Funniest thing is... You look exactly as I imagined you did BB, lol. I was actually NOT expecting that at all lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Good stuff! ....you old hippie. ;D 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.