DC Sound Lab

worth the extra cash?

sorry I have like million post I just cant make up my mind, I want to do the build the correct way from beginning. but I narrowed it down finally since I have a car and want to keep everything in the trunk. (2012 fusion) DC power 270 xp alt. goanna be 3 runs of positive and negative from front to rear. will get any batteries I need but question is: is it worth the extra cash to get the dc lvl 5 12's over the xls? it is my daily driver but I do want it to be loud. Im just attracted to all parts of car audio and both subs just look amazing. not meant to be a vs thread, just seeing if in my interest to save up the little extra. Thank you for taking time to look and for any feed back.

Here is the other side to this. The Level 5s are stupidly efficient. This is just one application, but it happened. Rob(thorshammer) got better numbers from a pair of Level 5s on LESS power than XLs with MORE power. Same box, same amp, same impedance. Only thing that changed was the subs.