bassman619 Posted September 4, 2013 Author Report Posted September 4, 2013 I cnt find them in ebay..I thjnk I saw em on amazon right around the price u said You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
swishahouse22 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 yep on amazon amazing speakers promise [media][/media]
bassman619 Posted September 4, 2013 Author Report Posted September 4, 2013 What Ive been hearing is that the mb quarts tweeters a really bright even when set at -6db im skeptical about them because theyre so cheap in price. The t2 rockfords are around 200 ..I have no problem dropping 200 a set..I just want two matching sets so I can set up the 3sixty for left and right while running tweets and mids wired in parallel to the amp to bring the load on the amp to 2 ohms ...and correction on the amp ..its a mc4.75..so 75x4@4ohms ...or 115x4@2ohms You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
bcbrassard Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 RF T2s are great speakers, running 2 sets off 2 T400-4T400-4 @75 rms to each speaker active off a 80-PRS HU. Sounds great but wish I had more headroom. Upgrading to T3s in the front and adding a T400-2 for the mids and leaving the highs on the T400-4. Building kicker panels to house the T2s mids in. 1000 watts of mids and highs and 1100+ watts on a T1D212"'. All RF and sounds great. More power is better considering you have 2 T215s.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.