mixing agm batts with regular car batts

thats what im sayin if you can run stock batts with agm rear an ive seen it done a few times i dont see where id have issues using multiple batts my stock are both ever start plus batts an agm are both kinetiks the stock rest the same an the agm rest around 1 volt off the stock ones but neither have had charge yet so idk where they will rest

The opinions told you NOT to but you want to, so go ahead and hook them up. You have been explained why it's not recommended, but you choose what to do.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

do you look for multiple opinion on what 2+2 is? No the answer is 4

Snow told you why and your still going on? There's a right way and a wrong way. You were given the right way, if you want to do it the wrong way go ahead, there may or may not be consequences to face. it's that easy.

rainbows aren't magic, they are meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection of light in water droplets in the Earth's atmosphere

There is no santa clause

it takes power to make power...

any other cut and dry issues you need resolved?

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

its ok people on here get butt hurt easy i dont give 2 shits im gonna run it anyway ive had just as many people tell me it will be fine as it wont i had just as many people tell me my lvl 5 18 wouldnt fit in my honda trunk but yet it does i never listen to the first opinion i take into consideration all of them if somethin happens its my fault if not you look pretty stupid fighting for a case that you've probably never experienced yourself

You're getting help and talking shit? Get off of this forum.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

im not talkin shit to the people who are helping smart ass i was talking shit to the person who had no input at all im very thankful for snow an airborne response since both had actual experience with it but if your not contributing to the conversation why just post negative

Archived