Kevin M Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Not a sports fan but I'll help out. Think my brother might have played against these teams in high school. Sub'd Which school? I follow local sports He was on the football team West Aurora. Name is Kyle McCradic. 5+ yrs ago 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
teamjeffrey Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 subbed people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus head unit sony dsx-s310btxsubs 2 12 incriminator audio king of basssubs amp incriminator audio 20.1mids/highs mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4equalizer clarioncrossover interfirealternator 1 mechman 240ampbattery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires memphis car audio 1/0 ofcxs power xs flex 4 awg sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc t spec rca check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/check out audio gear i have for salehttp://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151
Hotdog Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 Not a sports fan but I'll help out. Think my brother might have played against these teams in high school. Sub'd Which school? I follow local sports He was on the football team West Aurora. Name is Kyle McCradic. 5+ yrs ago That is a tough conference up there. I believe Peoria Richwood played some teams from that confrence (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Kevin M Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 He hurt his elbow and started playing golf in his senior year. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Hotdog Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 Pekin has a guy golfing on the PGA tour. D.A. Points Thanks again for all the help everyone. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hotdog Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 I appreciate all your guys help. I updated the first post. He is at 74 subscribers now just 26 shy of the amount to stream live HD on youtube. if there is anyone else willing to help out I would appreciate it. None of this would be possible without your help.. Thank you (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Rockford96 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Posted September 11, 2013 Im gonna bump this up help this guy out plz guys My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Hotdog Posted September 11, 2013 Author Report Posted September 11, 2013 Thank you (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.