XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

Good shit Dre. Way to keep it clean and simple! But why not sa's? Was it a budget issue, or just no need for that powerful of a sub?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Good shit Dre. Way to keep it clean and simple! But why not sa's? Was it a budget issue, or just no need for that powerful of a sub?

Well at the time he only wanted the amp at 4 ohms and he chose the amp so I figured e's were the way to go he also wanted to maximize space in the Jeep since he uses it for traveling and has a kid. Not really a budget thing at all actually I mean he didn't argue one bit and he has the pockets for it lol. Then he got use to it and said put it at 1 ohm, I already told him if they blow we are upgrading and I am thinking Level 3's on a DC 2k. The e's look happy though got a little stinky when I full tilted for the whole 30 minute drive back to his house but they seem fine and he didn't even crank the knob all the way up he got about half and said I like it like this so I said okay I will see you n 3 months to up the power.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Love it...

clean...... simple, and effective.... dig it.. well done yo .....

It's no 150db + blazer but the customer was very pleased with it. I can't wait for him to get the upgrade itch I am in love with these trucks.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived