Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Medical should def count!! Hopefully, some of it looks real nice like a scene straight out of Harold and Kumar or Half-Baked. Now I'm mad I didn't see this thread before, I used up my God's Gift just a few days ago. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
PlasticMind Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Did you get your med card because of your neo finger??
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Did you get your med card because of your neo finger?? lol no , anxiety and stress runs in my family and I've developed insomnia. If you can see in the pic it shows how much grey hair I have at just age 18 from all the stress an anxiety in school. My doctor says at this rate I'll be grey at age 30 or earlier. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
PlasticMind Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Oh I don't let myself stress to much. I see why you need it. Haha
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 yeah, I didn't notice it until one of my teachers asked me if I used Just for Men: Touch of Grey............. I was just like but then i looked in the mirror when I got home and saw how much I really had lol Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
STEALTH808 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 smoking on some jack herer and some NL x WW TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
big dee Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Dude you should get a refund ! Who ever cut your hair didn't do a clean job. Did you get your med card because of your neo finger?? lol no , anxiety and stress runs in my family and I've developed insomnia.If you can see in the pic it shows how much grey hair I have at just age 18 from all the stress an anxiety in school. My doctor says at this rate I'll be grey at age 30 or earlier.
TRTC360 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 I wouldn't post anything non legal here even if it's medical, that's for 18+ i'm pretty sure. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
HowLowCanYouGo Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Marlboro Reds Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 I mean it's legal for me, just not for recreational use, but I didn't want to post anything I figured was "iffy" without asking..... And I can't get a refund on a moms-free late night haircut big dee lol. If your talking about that like baldish patch that wasn't the haircut that was from getting gum stuck there so I had to shave it down to get it out, it would not come out with anything I tried to wash it with....... Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.