Guest Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 this thread probably wont be popular at all LOL but whatever. smoking Fumari Spiced Chai out of my KM. fucking delicious vanilla/cinnamon flavor.
TRTC360 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 today I was smoking some al fahker fresh out of a mya acrylic, no pics but it kinda sucked since we only had these giant ass insta light coals. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Guest Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 today I was smoking some al fahker fresh out of a mya acrylic, no pics but it kinda sucked since we only had these giant ass insta light coals. love me some al fahker. get natural coals! its a night and day difference to quick lights.
qu1cks1lver56 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 One of these Fucking hate being sick. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
TRTC360 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 I like the natural coals if i'm by myself or with just 1 or 2 friends, if not then it's a pain in the ass, also don't like waiting for the stove to heat them up lol, but it really is a difference, pretty much don't get any coal taste and they burn longer '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Noel989 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 One of these Fucking hate being sick. I've been on it for ~2 years Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Watch the bass Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 If you had permition for 18+, you would see! "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
WastedTalent Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 If you had permition for 18+, you would see! I don't swing that way. I go for the fems, not the males. Sorry bro. Sheena = pedobear
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 does the medical count? Don't want to post unless it's ok. As far as the normal legal stuff goes: I'm still working through my summer stockpile of cigars Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.