Sundown Audio

Hifonics audio

swishahouse22

these amps acutally do rated power says steve meade lol.

yea but people that runs these amp don't have the electrical for a solid 14v but other then that they do rated

ya i can see alot of idiots getting hifonics and they still kill your volts. i have my 1200 on stock alt and xs power d3400 and my volts still die. good think im getting my mechman 170 amp today! wackit3.gif.pagespeed.ce.IYAw17pFGz.gif

nice, I wish I had the money to get the same alt but for my truck the 05 t1000bd is hating the 90amp, just can't wait until I do get the alt the amp be liking that.but if I had to guess what my amp does know maybe 800rms or something like that.after new alt I'm hoping to see 1100rms.

well i was super happy but it doesnt fit. these are the moments i hate being a bass head but i guess everybody goes through bullshit

what happen is the alt to big in size? or worng alt

the power and plug are on top instead of in the front so it hits the intake.

yea but people that runs these amp don't have the electrical for a solid 14v but other then that they do rated

ya i can see alot of idiots getting hifonics and they still kill your volts. i have my 1200 on stock alt and xs power d3400 and my volts still die. good think im getting my mechman 170 amp today! wackit3.gif.pagespeed.ce.IYAw17pFGz.gif

nice, I wish I had the money to get the same alt but for my truck the 05 t1000bd is hating the 90amp, just can't wait until I do get the alt the amp be liking that.but if I had to guess what my amp does know maybe 800rms or something like that.after new alt I'm hoping to see 1100rms.

well i was super happy but it doesnt fit. these are the moments i hate being a bass head but i guess everybody goes through bullshit

you bought the wrong alt I'm looking at the pic the plug and power on opposite side you need the 82287240 which is 240amps its the only one he's got that fits your car with that motor.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

you bought the wrong alt I'm looking at the pic the plug and power on opposite side you need the 82287240 which is 240amps its the only one he's got that fits your car with that motor.

well they said they would move it so we will see. if they send me another one that doesnt fit im gonna kill somebody

Archived