Sundown Audio

Hifonics audio

swishahouse22

so I bought the ol lady a sub tha she had been wanting, a solo baric 15 dual 2 ohm brand new for 109 bucks good deal I was thinking about getting a Hifonics BRX1100 for 160 bucks its 1 ohm stable I no that hifonics are good amps but nvr owned one so id like to see what you guys think is it a good amp..thnk

[media][/media]

I own an Hifonics BRX1100.1D myself with a Sundown SA-12 and it pounds. I never compared it with high end amplifiers (like Sundown ones) but I can say it is a really great value for the price if you want to save money. Anyway for 109 bucks your subwoofer is probably a L3, which is 500W RMS. Also, this is not a sub that will really handle peak powers so this amp will be more than enough.

It's as good an amp as the power you give it, so be sure and run good wire. 1/0 with reducers will get you all it can do cleanly.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Turd amps

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's as good an amp as the power you give it, so be sure and run good wire. 1/0 with reducers will get you all it can do cleanly.

ya deff need reducers for this amp if you wanna run 0 gauge. those terminals are like 8 gauge lmfao. only bad thing about that amp.

ya deff need reducers for this amp if you wanna run 0 gauge. those terminals are like 8 gauge lmfao. only bad thing about that amp.

Archived