Mechman Alternators

my mechman experiece

Just my 2 cent if it's o.k . Mechman is a stand up guy. And SMD is not the place to mess with him. And he is taking care of the problem. My parent Never bought me one red cent of cAR audio. Mom said to me when I was a youngster if you want car audio get off you AZZ and get a job buy it your self hun. But we all make mistakes a time are two.

please tell me whenever i said she payed for anything? she brought it. simple as that. i have payed for every single thing in my car myself. so you can go talk shit some where else and get out my business.

Wow is all i have to say Im glad i don't have a business... and deal with ignorant kids like this

you dont even know what your talking about so talk shit some where else.

Bhaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahaha i can read

Wow is all i have to say Im glad i don't have a business... and deal with ignorant kids like this

you dont even know what your talking about so talk shit some where else.

Bhaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahaha i can read

your more immature then me. do you get a kick out of talking shit to " kids "? lol

I understand that you say you didn't know. But if I was mechman I would sent you back your original 170 amp alt after all the complaining you have done

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows