Jump to content

WTF HOUSTON AREA SCHOOLS


Recommended Posts

Posted

if it was my kid I would be a little piss because it was not part of my day. But I would on the other side be happy as hell they did it. if I had kids and some thing happen to my kid! I would be kicking some ones ass!

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Posted

We also had a lockdown in my HS when there was a shooting a block away. Even thought they were still looking for a shooter, school was opened and operating. Btw, shooting happened at around 8am.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...