Miguels Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 looks like watching a mindcraft game my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
rafael brasileiro Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Here is the video he is stealing from Lennys channel, and trying to edit it and turn it in to his total crap creationTake it easy, I converted the video to 176X 144, but the distortion was not my fault, when I have the wifi will fix the video
RidingTooLow Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 Quit posting Jackhammer or you will have a bad time!
Bmike Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 the matrix distorted 2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd crescendo ft-1 supertweeters pioneer m650 pros audiocontrol 2xs crossover Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas
slowfkncar Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 Jackhammer<funkypup.... I probably missed something,what is the point of this video? It belongs to someone else.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.