above our member photonew members n()()b

well i joined this site a few days ago and i noticed about my photo after aking a comment on a thread i m labeled n()()b whats this? means i am new or something? well after about 14 posts or comments i am now at 120 db while i have seen others with older join dates and over 1k posts and their labeled at n()()b still. was wondering how this changes if its depened upn posts or do mods change this status of you depending on other things?

My milkshake brings all the mods to the yard.

Deal with it :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm at 208 posts and 125db, there was a thread on here before where I think it was N8 changing them for people to whatever he wanted, was some funny shit

o rlly lol. i see this guys member title 1ist comment is chode pwns me. lmao im taking he didnt make that title for himself? lol

No definetly not lol good one chode

Archived