Ice..........fuckin Wit My Life Too.......

http://www.keloland.com/news/NewsDetail6371.cfm?ID=0,66912

http://www.keloland.com/news/NewsDetail6371.cfm?ID=0,66932

so...............my little sister is married to an illigal....yes.......thats what i said.......

tho they didnt get him today..........they will in time...but on her way to work this morning these bastards boxed her in...took everyone out of the van....including her........shes born and raised in minnesota.......

took in like 5 guys...now theyre in jail here in sioux falls...........and my sister wants me to bring them money,so they can get phone cards to call her and get lawyer info.......yadda yadda yadda blaaa blaaa blaaa...........

Not only do i not have the money to do this...but I want no part of it.........

Its my little sis...and i love her to death,but i am in a bad place here..."freddy"(her husband) is great to her and the kids....but,hes an illigal ....now forgive my ignorance....but what has to be done for him to be a citizen....She is so shook up right now....which in turn is messing with me.........basically everyone she knows ....... :blush:

were contained this morning......cept freddy....cuz .........DUH hes hiding...

what kind of life is that to live.....is there anything I can do..........

Edited by groundpounder2k2

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

so.........ice......dont need warrents...like police or what..........cuz these fools been kickin doors down all day........

My sister talked to the attorney mentioned in the video....she said she was going to represent them for free........

now im soryy if any of my info here is sketchy....but my sis told me so much info when she called me...that ....hell im not even sure exactly what she said.......this is all just too much for me to take in....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

hmmmm cause they said if my boss's g.f divorces her husband, she gets deported immediately. if she doesnt divorce, shes fine.

it dont work like that here in cali, I guy I use to work with got deported and was married to a legal woman, I dont know the whole story but the guy wasnt all that law abiding(sp).

recently Oklahoma started contacting ICE for any sort of contact with an illegal

officers pull someone over, if they are ticketed for something (usually no DL in this case) they are now arrested, insteads of just getting a court date

after they arrest them, ICE ion contacted

they perform an on phone intervies to fdetermine the subjests residency status, if they are found to be illegal, they are deported, no questions, no excuses, nada

gone

I can feel for the folks on the bad end of this type of thing, but its a risk that is known when getting into a relationship with someone, best thing to do is to find legal council and try and get around it, even though it isnt likely anymore